18th to 19th May 2024
Max three people
Duration: 2 days
Price £450 with accommodation
Give 10% off workshop bookings if you book four weeks or more in advance,
Tuition can be for any level of photographer; you will learn new skills that will take your landscape photography to the next level by using creative composition, working with the light, using filters, exposure, depth of field, focusing, and much more.
Welcome to Cornwall
Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring landscapes of Cornwall through our dynamic and inspiring Landscape Photography Workshop. Join us for a transformative experience over one or two days, designed to elevate the skills of photography enthusiasts at all levels. With a deliberate focus on cultivating creative composition, mastering light manipulation, utilizing filters, understanding exposure, exploring depth of field, and more, our workshop will unlock new dimensions in your photography. Embark on a captivating journey to iconic locations such as the Lizard Peninsula and Land’s End, where you can capture the essence of Cornwall’s rich history and breathtaking natural beauty.
Cornwall is steeped in history from the enchanting Crown Mine Ruins to the picturesque Cadgewith fishing port and the crystalline turquoise waters of Kynance Cove, each destination offers a picturesque backdrop for your artistic vision. Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to seize and express moments that are truly mesmerizing. Secure your spot now and embark on an unforgettable photographic discovery.
In the Cornwall workshop, we will explore various locations around the Lizard peninsula and Land’s End. The locations will include: the Iconic Pednvounder, Marazion, Porthcurno, Landsend, Sennen Cove, St Ives, St Michaels Mount, the workshop will include photographing lighthouses, sandy beaches, rocky coves, and fishing villages
Gear to Bring:
- Improve your digital landscape photography by taking creative photographs that really capture the moment
- You will learn to recognize the right contrast, texture, lighting, and shape to form a great shot. one of the essentials for good landscape photography
- Understand how to see photographically and know what works well when photographing landscapes
- Understand the rules of composition and how to obtain a well balanced and structured image
- Different techniques will be taught to you like using shallow depth of field, and long exposure.
- How to use of 5-stop and 10-stop filters in long exposure photography
- Camera & fully charged battery
- Spare battery/ lens cleaning cloth
- Filters (if applicable)
- Camera bag or rucksack
- Remote cable release
- Appropriate wet weather clothing
- Walking shoes/boots/hat/gloves
- Wellington boots (if desired)
- Flask/hot/cold drinks & packed lunch
- Mobile phone & small torch
Easy to Moderate
- Accommodation two nights
4 to 8 hours of tuition.
Best practices for planning a shoot
Transport during the workshop, or use your own method of transport. required
- Tripods are availble if required.
- Coffee and luchtime stops where you can buy lunch rather than snacking.
Camera or travel insurance
Meals, drinks at the accommodation