Dorset Jurassic Coast Workshop
Date 12 May 2024
Max three people
Duration: 1 Day
£220 per person
Max Three People
Give 10% off workshop bookings if you book four weeks or more in advance,
The Dorset workshop can be run over one or two days in Dorset; the choice is yours. The workshop starts at 10.00 am; upon booking the workshop, you will receive a confirmation email with payment information for the workshop.
Welcome to the Jurassic Coast
Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the Jurassic Coast in Dorset with our workshop. Join our friendly and patient teaching style to capture stunning landscapes and seascapes. This UNESCO World Heritage Site offers endless opportunities for awe-inspiring photography, from picturesque bays and rocky coves to towering cliffs. With carefully planned itineraries and beautiful locations, you’ll receive the best tuition and enjoy an unforgettable day of photography. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced, we tailor the workshop to your specific needs. Book now and unlock your creative potential on this remarkable journey.
Explore the stunning wonders of the Jurassic Coast on our Landscape Photography Workshops. Join us on an enchanting journey through the breathtaking landscapes and seascapes of Osmington Mills, Chesil Beach, Portland Lighthouse, Pulpit Rock, Durdle Door, Lulworth Cove, Man O’ War Bay, and Old Harry Rocks in Dorset. With expert guidance tailored to your skill level, whether you’re a novice or an experienced photographer, capture mesmerizing shots, master composition techniques, and discover diverse photography styles. Embark on an unforgettable adventure with us and unlock the true beauty of this extraordinary coastline. Book now and bring your creativity to life.
What to Bring
- Improve your digital landscape photography by taking creative photographs that really capture the moment
- You will learn to recognize the right contrast, texture, lighting, and shape to form a great shot. one of the essentials for good landscape photography
- Understand how to see photographically and know what works well when photographing landscapes
- Understand the rules of composition and how to obtain a well balanced and structured image
- Different techniques will be taught to you like using shallow depth of field, and long exposure.
- How to use of 5-stop and 10-stop filters in long exposure photography
- Camera & fully charged battery
- Spare battery/ lens cleaning cloth
- Filters (if applicable)
- Camera bag or rucksack
- Remote cable release
- Appropriate wet weather clothing
- Walking shoes/boots/hat/gloves
- Wellington boots (if desired)
- Flask/hot/cold drinks & packed lunch
- Mobile phone & small torch
Easy to Moderate
4 to 8 hours of tuition.
Best practices for planning a shoot
Transport during the workshop, or use your own method of transport. required
- Tripods are available if required.
Camera or travel insurance