Mudeford Dorset - Wednesday 4th Sept 2019
Location: Mudeford and Hengistbury Head £102.00 per person Fee Includes - Transportation and Tuition Group Size: 6 Participants, Level: Beginner to Advanced
Mudeford was originally a fishing village at the entrance to Christchurch Harbour, Mudeford now is a popular holiday destination for its beaches, boating and fishing. The photo tour will help you explore Mudeford Quay and beaches. Also, we will cross over to Hengistbury Head by the local ferry, the area around Hengistbury Head and Mudeford Spit is an area of outstanding scientific interest and is a nature reserve, the beach runs along the coast to Bournemouth and Poole.
There are 348 beach huts around Mudeford and Hengistbury Head, the Hengistbury Head beach huts are rented out during the holiday season, and recently these beach huts have sold for over £110,000, but they make great photographs.
The best viewpoints for photography are Mudeford Quay, the Inner Christchurch Harbour and Avon beach, which is at the eastern end of car park walking past the caravan park towards the Hungry Lobster. If you walk along the beach, you come to Friars Cliff with its wooden groynes, which make good foreground shoot for photographs.
All aspects of photography training are covered over the course of this landscape photography workshop, including composition, creative use of shutter speeds and aperture, direction and quality of light, photographic filters, histograms (digital users), camera controls, accurate exposure readings and, most importantly.
- Briefing and start of the Photo Workshop and Tour
- Tuition is included throughout the workshop
- All tickets & Entrance Fees
- Transportation during the Photo Tour
What’s NOT Included:
- Weather Control
- Meals and drinks
- Travel and Camera Insurance
- A minimum number of 6 participants is required for the course to be confirmed
- The price per person is £102.00
- In order to confirm the reservation, a deposit of £30 is requested to confirm the booking
- Booking made in June will require full payement for the workshop
- The remainder of the booking fee must be paid 10 days before the Trip
What to bring
DSLR Camera, Tripod, charged battery, Lenses, Filters, lens cleaning cloths, Camera bag or rucksack. Remote cable release, walking shoes/boots/hat/gloves, wellington boots (if desired) Flask/hot/cold drinks & packed lunch, mobile phone & small torch
fitness level is easy for this tour but there is lots of walking
Check the weather before starting and bring appropriate clothing
Meeting Point will be in Mudeford Quay Car Park