Northumberland: 6th May to 8th May 2019
Three Day Workshop - £520.00 per person (£150 deposit)
Fee Includes - Transportation, Accommodation, and Tuition
Group Size: 3 Participants,
Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Northumberland is my home county and I have many great memories of holidays in Alnwick, Bamburgh, Warkworth and the walled town of Berwick, so I will provide you with a view of Northumberland from Northumbrian who loves the coastline and the county.
The Northeast coast has some fantastic beaches but is the north sea can make it bitterly cold, the workshop will take in Northumberland’s heritage coastline from Warkworth beach which at its furthest point next to Amble was the home of RAF air rescue in World War II, and the remains also of Warkworth lighthouse and pier, other locations on the workshop are Bamburgh Castle, Dunstanburgh Castle, Alnwick Castle, Lindisfarne (Holy Island) and Lindisfarne Castle which just been completely restored by the National Trust
All aspects of photography training are covered over the course of this landscape photography workshop, including composition, creative use of shutter speeds and aperture, direction and quality of light, photographic filters, histograms (digital users), camera controls, accurate exposure readings and, most importantly.
- Briefing and start of the Photo Workshop and Tour
- Tuition is included throughout the workshop
- All tickets & Entrance Fees
- Transportation during the Photo Tour
What’s NOT Included:
- Weather Control
- Meals and drinks
- Travel and Camera Insurance
- A minimum number of 3 participants is required for the course to be confirmed
- The price per person is £520.00
- In order to confirm the reservation, a deposit of £150 is requested to confirm the booking
- The deposit is not refundable as it used for bookings, transport and accommodation
- The remainder of the booking fee must be paid 40 days before the Trip
What to bring
DSLR Camera, Tripod, charged battery, Lenses, Filters, lens cleaning cloths, Camera bag or rucksack. Remote cable release, walking shoes/boots/hat/gloves, wellington boots (if desired) Flask/hot/cold drinks & packed lunch, mobile phone & small torch
You need to be reasonably fit for this tour as there are some hills to climb.
Check the weather before starting and bring appropriate clothing
Meeting Point will be on Portland
What are you waiting for? Join the Northumberland Workshop and have fun
If you would like to book the workshop but would like to pay by an alternative payment method, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will email our alternative payment methods, this includes international payments.