North Devon Workshop
Three Day Workshop - £585 per person (£100 deposit)
15 to 17th April 2019
Availability – 3 places
Location: Croyde North Devon
North Devon has so many picturesque and photogenic locations with something for everyone, a spectacular rugged coastline, picturesque beaches and coves.
Our itinerary will include the following: Hartland Quay, Hartland Peninsular, Clovelly, Westward Ho!, Croyde Bay, Combesgate beach, Woolacome and Ilfracombe
The beaches in North Devon are outstanding, Woolacome, Croyde and Putsborough Sands you will find some finest beaches in North Devon, the beach between Putsborough Sands and Woolacome in totally unspoilled, great for sunrise and sunsets photography, I have walked this beach so many times over the years as my family used to have caravan holidays in Putsborough so I know this location very well.
North Devon workshop Workshops: Important points to learn
- How to focus in Low Light?
- Designing and composition of the shot
- Shadow and highlight Recognition and tonal range
- Calculation of the right measure of time, setting up and long exposure
North Devon workshop: Advantages
There are immense benefits for you in enrolling yourself in North Devon workshop
- There is no need for prior knowledge or experience in photography as you will be learning individually according to the level you are at
- You will learn to recognize the right contrast, texture, lighting, and shape to form a great shot
- Different techniques will be taught to you like using shallow depth of field, and long exposure
Meals, drinks & camera or travel insurance
Tuition, and guidance, transport between locations, notes on locations to be visited
Quality Bed & Breakfast
Mon 15th to Tuesday 17th April 2019
£585 per person (£125.00 deposit)
What to bring
DSLR Camera, Tripod, charged battery, Lenses, Filters, lens cleaning cloths, Camera bag or rucksack. Remote cable release, walking shoes/boots/hat/gloves, wellington boots (if desired) Flask/hot/cold drinks & packed lunch, mobile phone & small torch
Fitness level: Easy
The workshop will run from 15 April to 17th April 2019
Please contact me I can arrange for another payment method such as BACS or internet banking
Paypal has been set-up to take the £125.00 deposit, Once you have booked you will receive confirmation of the booking via email.